Do you want to play a leading role in driving global initiatives within Services Insights’ portfolio that touch nearly everyone within the company's Services organization? Are you passionate about creating content and design communication materials that grabs your audience’s attention and propels discussions to a new level? If you love the pursuit of excellence, then we invite you to learn more about the company's Services Insights group. We are a Business Insights team within Services Business Operations that enables our stakeholders to effectively drive a $5B+ business forward.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual with a background in people & organizational development, business operations and fiscal and strategic planning to drive operating rhythm of the business including communication, people and organization, financial management and planning for the Services Insights team.
As the Business Manager, you will be responsible for driving a variety of programs across Services Insights organization and will directly report to the organization’s leader. Close partnership with his direct reports and leaders within the Services group will also be necessary as you will compile data and information that will influence decisions for the organization. As a member of Services Insights leadership team, the Business Manager will be directly responsible for driving the business management functions, helping the leadership team and the organization to ensure maximum effectiveness, communication, and rhythm of the business.
This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to formulate issues and recommendations clearly. Attention to detail, excellent project management skills, and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables. You must be able to work well with senior executives, execute under pressure and deadlines, and must be flexible with tolerance for and ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty. Successful candidates should have program management, people, organizational and communication skills with understanding of financial planning and analysis. The candidate will need to think strategically, develop and execute processes and procedures that facilitate consistent, efficient management of key business processes and translate those into effective communications strategies. This is an excellent opportunity for a high performing individual to expand their experiences and develop a broad set of proficiencies including people, team & organizational development, influencing, program execution, executive communications and strategy development.
- Perform business operations duties for Sr. Director of Services Insights including representing on behalf of Sr.Dr when necessary.
- Act as resource to VRII GM in presentation & communications preparation on a variety of topics for internal and external audiences.
- Lead by influence across the organization to drive alignment.
- Operating Rhythm - drive staff meeting agendas, facilitation, and follow-up for SI leadership and all-hands meetings.
- Develop and manage processes which involve communications, strategy creation, refresh and alignment; establish and manage appropriate business intelligence reporting for the organization. Identify and develop SI organization’s strategic imperatives.
- Lead or assist in special projects for the SI Leadership Team as appropriate.
- Drive Services Insights team in annual budgeting including headcount, people, organization and financial planning.
- 9+ years of hands-on experiences in business management and business operations, communications, or HR, financial planning, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, be results-driven, and influence cross group agendas while driving non-reporting teams to perform.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to persuade others and comfortable dealing with internal and external senior executives.
- Be able to handle a diverse number of concurrent activities.
- An agile and strategic thinker with great cross-team collaboration & project management skills.
- Effective analytical mind and skills, data driven and confident in decision making.
- 10+ years of experience in the workforce, 9 years of the more SR. level
- BA – required, MBA – highly preferred
- Needs to have business background (finance, ops, business manager)
- Microsoft Experience
- 9 years’ experience as SR business manager, business manager/ chief of staff
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation