Procurement Program Manager
Need employee to have Project/program Mgt skills, need to be good with structure and process skills. Must be able to “Heard Cats” Need to be very “Data-Driven” with Very Strong Excel (Expert-level Excel skills) and troubleshooting skills, and be able to easily and quickly explain how they were able to manager and drive success. This person will need to interact with the suppliers around troubleshooting issues, suppliers like Dell, Lenovo, HP. OEM hardware suppliers.
Support company's internal purchasing of PCs and peripherals, globally, providing triage support ensuring consistent predictable process for end users. Manage relationships with key stakeholders including Corporate IT, international IT managers, and international procurement teams. Maintain internal operational processes, audits, and reporting. Enable successful supplier performance management and achieve contractual outcomes.
In addition, maintain and manage excel based supplier scorecards including refreshing data inputs, troubleshooting issues and data errors, and providing analysis and report-outs
- Improve user experience though improving information & meeting expectations
- Improve processes to reduce confusion & errors and increase turn time & satisfaction
- Improve utilization of catalogs, increase catalog scope, and proactive catalog deployment
- Project management of continued implementation of client HW catalogs in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, & Latin America
- Complete activities that support catalog implementation, including new supplier set up in company systems
- Conduct data analysis as needed to support implementation decisions and troubleshooting
- Support development and implementation of global communications plan, including development of content
- Support development and implementation of supplier relationship management activities for Dell, HP, Lenovo, including governance models, performance scorecards, and rhythm of the business cadence
- Need to have at least 3+ years of overall PM experience with very strong, expert level Excel skills (V-look-ups, Pivot tables, etc…)
- Degree is preferred
- PMP preferred
- MSFT experience preferred
- 3 years of experience working within IT hardware space on global programs.
- Customer Operations support at OEM hardware experience preferred
- Strong PM skills and need to work independently
- Must be able to work with various stakeholder both internally and externally with suppliers
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation