Work directly with business to drive a program from initiation through delivery. Provide daily support for managing delivery of project tasks, activities, milestones and resources. Develop, maintain, and manage project requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges. Support business owners to drive a large program or multiple projects. Work closely with program/process owners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy. Manage large programs and complex projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities. Lead large, cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes. Engage with executive leadership as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree desired.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Must have excellent communication skills to all levels (including Executive level), experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing large-scale programs.
- Demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- at least 10yrs of program management experience
- PMP or project management cert is a requirement.
- Risk certification and Six sigma preferred
- Familiar with risk management (Governance risk compliance).
- Banking, finance, etc background preferred
- Comfortable work in ambiguity.
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation