Health and Safety Project Manager
Microsoft's Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Team is looking for a team-oriented experienced safety professional to work at the Redmond campus. You will have the opportunity to work independently, help develop and implement a local health and safety program for the Redmond campus, and have a big impact directly on the employees you support.
- Prioritize work based on team objectives.
- Complete projects with little or no ongoing support.
- Establish and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Identify improvement opportunities for the program.
- Facilitate program communications and provide regular status reports to your manager and other stakeholders.
- Conducting risk assessments for job tasks.
- Investigating incidents.
- Assisting work teams to implement hazard controls.
- Collecting and logging hazardous waste from hardware labs.
- Maintaining required documents.
- Helping to administer OHS tools like SDS database, training database, and injury reporting process.
- Participating in the Employee Safety Committee and helping to direct the Committee's activities to ensure good engagement from employees.
- 8-10 years of experience in the Occupational Health and Safety field.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Must have RCRA Hazardous Waste manager training or be willing to acquire it within 60 days after starting work.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Must be proficient in analyzing data for trends, developing and executing effective professional communications, and adult learning.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other Microsoft tools, or be able to learn to use them.
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation