Ace Team Senior
You will assist the personnel of a Fortune 100 company located in Redmond, WA in supporting the their IT Information Security and Risk Management program. You will be under the direction and supervision of company personnel who will be responsible for communicating the tasks and requirements of the project to you and for reviewing your work. As determined by the company, the following activities represent areas of focus where you may be required to assist.
- Help with the TCP work and also help develop a support system for our security review process
- Build playbooks, training manuals to help the Tier 1 team ramp up
- Experience writing, updating and editing Information Security Technical proceduresto ensure that current security controls in the environment are documented and accounted for. (400+ documents that will need review)
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53, FISMA/FedRamp controls and other controls such as PCI, ISO 27001.
- Work with the SMEs to review, consolidate, add, and delete information; re-writing of new documents.
- Work closely with IT Information Security and Risk Management Lead and other teams to assist with project demands.
- Facilitate remediation planning discussions across IT and other teams
- General Project Manager(s) duties as assigned.
- Nice to have. (A background in information technology and information security architecture.)
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation