Mid-Senior Audit ISO/SOC
Our client located is Redmond, WA is involved with support, security and compliance audit preparation for cloud services. In this role, you will be working with service teams to understand the technical and procedural make up at a level that will enable you to represent their compliance controls during audits. This team is looking for highly motivated and driven individuals who are eager to join a fast-paced cloud risk and compliance team.
- Map security controls to compliance requirements
- Assist teams in ISO 27001/27018 and Sox audits
- Contribute to business requirement and functional requirement gathering process
- Help define project timelines, manage milestones, estimation of level of effort, and course correct projects to maintain schedule
- Identify and mitigate security and compliance risks
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Must have experience mapping
- 3+ years of experience in audit role.
- ISO 27001, Sox required., SOCS nice to have
- Experience working on complex projects with significant bottom-line impact.
- Ability to drive consensus and foster collaboration.
- Strong desire to eliminate ambiguity and produce predictability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation