The Campaign Manager works within our services team to provide support to customers in the deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign deployment and is focused on subscriber segmentation, executing test sends, preparing the final subscriber list and scheduling the deployment in the Marketing Cloud application. The Campaign Manager will also work with internal Content Management team to ensure customer assets are developed accurately as well as document their specific processes and work instructions.
• Collaborate with members of the Marketing Cloud Campaign Solutions team to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of Marketing Cloud clients by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending.
• Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Marketing Cloud tools and database queries.
• Schedule deployments in Epiphany or Marketo applications and providing completion communications to the client
• Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of email deployments.
• Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion.
• Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions.
• Prepare customer assets for hand off to other team members
• Database marketing experience required
• Marketo experience required
• Experience with implementations
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Communications or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
• Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environments.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of SQL fundamentals or other database technologies
• Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
• Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
• Experience working in a client-facing role.
• Knowledge of email marketing best practices, Marketing Cloud or related email software and related technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS) a plus.
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation