IoT Software Engineer
Unique opportunity to be a part of a company and solution from the ground up. This company is focused on cloud-based software, how it relates to your commercial and home lighting…think security when it comes to lighting. This team is building an exciting new product to extend to something ever consumer can use
We are looking to leverage a sharp, passionate & experienced engineer that can cover all aspects of IoT software engineering. You will work in some operational aspects, but will also be coding cool stuff. This is an opportunity to be in the details and drive the architecture of next generation enterprise IoT lighting.
- Identification and resolution of root cause system issues;
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers;
- Participate in all aspects of an iterative software development process, includes scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and support;
- Implementing designs with an extreme attention to detail;
- Reviews the design and code of others and takes necessary corrective actions if needed.
- Minimum a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Must be able to work in or commute to Reno, Nevada on a weekly basis;
- 5+ years of experience in software and Linux/PC/MAC based firmware development;
- 5+ years of CoAP (Constrained Application/Gateway protocol) and CORE (Constrained Restful Environments);
- Experience in Joomla based CMS, iOS, PCB layout, WICED, 802.1X;
- Bonus knowledge, experience in BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), LED (Light Emitting Diose). VLC (Visible Light Communications);
- Quickly learn and implement new technologies;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and/or remote teams;
- Fast learner and the mindset of an innovator to embrace & tackle any complex problem.
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation