IT RISK AND COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT
An IT Risk and Compliance Consultant will be responsible for leading consulting engagements centered on the strategic and/or tactical delivery of risk and compliance objectives. A person in this role must be able to execute co-sourced and out-sourced IT governance risk and compliance advisory services through all phases of delivery. These include analyzing, designing, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining on-going project/program management or training.
This position requires close interaction and communication with clients and stakeholders while assessing, testing and reporting on the design and operational effectiveness of IT internal controls. Other job functions include supporting business development activities, as well as creating of white papers and other marketing materials.
- Experience with IT audits at a Big Four consulting firm desired
- Current CPA, CISA, and/or CIPP certifications
- Compliance control experience, able to assign financial figures to compliance reporting desired
- Experience with any of the following business processes: Enterprise Policies and Exceptions, Asset Management, (Security) Incident Management, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Vendor / Third Party Management, SOX, Internal Audit, Business Resiliency, Compliance with HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, PCI, GLBA or other regulatory entities
- Our team is collaborative and we are working with the most current Microsoft technologies. Candidate must be Fluent in use of MS Excel, in particular its data-related features to acquire, manipulate and utilize data for analysis
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation