Senior BI Analyst
Teleion is growing! We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our leading edge B.I. team.
Do you like to tell stories with data (visually & verbally)?
Do you over-utilize Excel in your personal life?
We might be for you!!
This position will rotate between Teleion HQ and Client site. We are a very collaborative company and there is usually someone around to bounce ideas off of and the opportunity to mentor others.
The role will involve handling multiple projects at once, work across a number of different groups. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys multitasking, has proven work experience with BI Analysis, and deals well with ambiguity.
- Managing the production of various ad hoc reports, views and changes to dashboards and scorecards
- Gathering and prioritizing requests for data, reports and enhancements to reporting tools
- Liaise between business owners and reporting developers
- Gathering requirements from business owners and document specifications for reports and improvements to reporting tools
- Assisting business owners, measure and analyze marketing campaigns
- Utilizing your analysis and problem solving skills; able to draw out the story behind the data
- It would be really great if you have Microsoft experience
- 3-5 years analytical background ideally in a digital marketing setting
- Experience in T-SQL, BI tools, PowerPoint and fluent use of MS Excel
- Experience with web analytics tools: Web trends and Omniture preferred
- Good communication skills; an evangelist of the value of up-front planning, ongoing analysis and the ability to present analytical data in a compelling manner across diverse audiences
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines and strong interpersonal skills
- Expert in visualizations using BI tools
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation