Teleion Risk and Compliance consultants have extensive audit experience from "Big Four" risk management divisions. Our team is comprised of Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA) and Certified Public Accounts (CPA) experienced with common IT and financial compliance standards.
Teleion has successfully deployed and supported the following solutions:
- IT Risk and Compliance Strategy, Development, and Execution: Whether you need help creating a new risk and compliance program, or rebuilding an obsolete strategy, our consultants are ready to help. We are an end-to-end governance, risk and compliance solution provider with experts to support your GRC needs.
- Policy Management: Teleion works with you to create and roll out policies to match your changing business demands. Teleion's audit background allows us to assess risk from multiple points of view to ensure policies meet regulation requirements.
- Compliance Management: Our experts ensure your organization can meet and maintain compliance with SOX 302 and 404, SAS 70 Type I and II / SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402, PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27000, FISMA (NIST 800-53), MRC Minimum Standards / IAB Measurement Guidelines, HIPAA Privacy Rule, third-party revenue recognition and licensing assessments.
- Audit Program Management: While your business continues to evolve, regulatory compliance may not be top of mind. Our consultants can help prepare for audits, perform pre-assessment, and engage your stakeholders to ensure success.
- Threat and Incident Management: When an incident occurs, our team works quickly to report, investigate, remediate and resolve the issue.
- Education and Program Roll Out: Staying compliant requires companywide effort. Teleion consultants create educational programs that are effective and easy to understand.
- Infrastructure Evaluation and Improvement: We are experienced with the RSA Archer eGRC Platform as users, administrators, and implementation specialists.