SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER
Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges. Support Managers to drive a program or projects. Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy. Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities. Lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes. Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
20% analysis and data reporting, 50% program management and leading design conversations, ensuring tasks are updated and managing the task owners to completion, 20% managing meetings, minutes, engagement, 10% administrative and email
- Overall years of experience - 3-5+ years of experience
- Former experience in supply chain operations, supply chain related improvement initiatives, understanding of data center infrastructure, general understanding of high tech environment and engagement models, experience at a similar company
- Project Management Skills- Building schedules, actively tracking progress and actions, supporting milestone definition, scoping, and program planning. Ability to deal with ambiguity and independently drive conversations across different levels. Ability to manage large scale transformation efforts requiring reporting progress to leadership on bi-weekly basis.
- Understanding of supply chain, hardware engineering a plus
- Analytical skills – SQL, mine information, Excel expert
Teleion Consulting is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation